Saturday, September 21, 2013

AICC2 goes NATIONAL!

REALLY QUICK! I'm pretty proud of myself these days! I push to do more, make goals and eat better (not less). I stopped telling myself that "I can't," anymore.

I sent in a letter a while back to Macaroni Kid, a web-based newsletter about family activities. The letter was about my weight loss. I have read the inspirational stories of "Fit Momma's" before me. I decided to submit my story.

Either the fitness editor really liked what I had to say or there weren't many stories submitted, but, NATIONAL Macaroni Kid chose my story to be featured as 'Momma Gone Fit!' They even plugged this blog!

If you are interested in reading my WHOLE story (Working on part four with ANOTHER different supplement) you can read them here.

Part I: Lose Your Fat

Part II: Supplement Junkie

Part III: Zumba

Part IV: Strength Training & Paleo-ish (coming soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment