Sunday, April 15, 2012

Libation #1: Raspberry Coconut Mojito

I don't discriminate. I embrace all kinds of alcohol. I like beer, wine, liquor, fruity, dry, warm, iced, rim, rocks, straight up, shaken and stirred. I have decided to celebrate my love of libation with the world.

Libation #1 is made with one of my favorites, coconut rum.

Raspberry Coconut Mojito

10 mint leaves
2  pkgs Sugar in the Raw or 2-3 tsps regular sugar
1/2 lime, quartered
1 handful of fresh raspberries
2 parts coconut rum
2 parts Chambord Raspberry Liqueur (reserve 1 part)
2 parts Sweet 'n Sour mix
Top with club soda

In a tough girlie glass, mash up your mint, sugar and limes. Add the coconut rum, 1part Chambord and sweet 'n sour mix. Add some ice, raspberries and top with club soda. Give a mix and top with the reserved Chambord. Enjoy on a hot day, summer day or locked in your bathroom when "Mommy needs a minute."

No comments:

Post a Comment